For those concerned with the Covid-19 pandemic and how it may affect your health plan please click on the links below to obtain the latest information releases:
As a certified scuba diver you appreciate that our sport is inherently safe.
However despite our training, due diligence and adherence to diving protocols, accidents can and do happen.
For this reason it's imperative that we have protection in place should the worst happen.
• Designed for recreational scuba divers (non divers and travellers can be covered too
• Cover to maximum depth of 40m (*providing you are certified to this level)
• Hyperbaric chamber cover if medically required
(3 day chamber treatment costs can easily amount to USD +20,000)ds
• IMG recognise leading dive training agencies
PADI - SSI - CMAS - BSAC - TDI
• Medical evacuation
(medical evacuations can easily cost in excess of USD +100,000)
• Scuba divers covered up to age 80
• Liveaboard dive trips covered
• Day dive trips covered
• Duration : 5 days up to 1 year per trip
(no 30 or 45 day plan restrictions as with most alternative providers)
• No worries of a credit card being maxed out or not being accepted by a hospital
• Extremely cost effective - (use quote button below)
• Immediate cover when purchased online
• Absolute peace of mind - don't dive without it
Travel Medical Insurance protects in the event of illness, injury or accident whilst traveling outside of your country of residence. It provides key medical benefits in case of an emergency.
Depending on where you travel, you may encounter language and currency barriers that prevent you from accessing high-quality medical care.
Traveling unprotected can leave you vulnerable to paying high out-of-pocket medical expenses particularly if they include hyperbaric chamber fees.
Navigating foreign health care systems without assistance can be hugely stressful.
Scuba divers with an IMG Patriot travel medical insurance plan can worry less and experience more - rest assured knowing that medical coverage and a trusted health advisor is available to you in your time of need.